Saturday 14 April 2012

Friday 13th - unlucky for some

I don't think I am particularly superstitious.  Yesterday was Friday 13th April and whilst at the day job I found out historically Fridays and the number 13 were not linked.  They both seen as unlucky in their own right.


As for me, I have been blessed and lucky by the crafting situations that have taken place so far in 2012.  When talking via social media I have been able to get back in touch with an ex colleague. She is really nice and has become an avid knitter.  So when I posted some of my beaded stitch markers she loved them.





Back to Friday 13th, my ex colleague has become my first online customer.  It has also put my website worries to rest.  I don't think I have mentioned that I am building the site myself, learning html along the way.  So I would say that was lucky.








I had a good night out with some lovely people and met some new people.  A bloke who makes his own gluten free pasta was my highlight oh, and the birthday girl liked her gift.  I think I have been lucky to meet some really nice like minded who share being creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment