Monday 6 May 2013

May bank holiday 1

I thought would take a break from my knitting to blog over this bank holiday weekend.  I am still contemplating what to do regarding a website and am not much further forward.  I have however been working with different photographers to get a different look to the pieces I make.

I am not always good at asking for help but when this friend offered to take pictures I snapped his hand off.  Just like when another photographer friend from the the day job took amazing shots of my pieces.



These are two of my favourites shots from Saol Photography.  My other friend has put a different slant on my pieces.



I feel really blessed to know such talented and creative people who have the ability to my pieces look amazing.

I also have some things in the pipeline with these cufflinks which are made to order from my Etsy shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment